Marineland Lobster Tank ML-24BW(2) Bio Wheel Live Seafood Display System
Contact us at (941) 302-3283
Designed to deliver optimal water quality, enhanced product holding performance and superior operational ease, the ML-24BW(2) is a low maintenance, technologically advanced live seafood display system featuring superior mechanical, chemical and BIO-Wheel wet/dry biological filtration.
The Marineland BIO-Wheel functions as a rotating biological contactor (RBC) - the same performance-proven method used in commercial water treatment and commercial aquaculture. The BIO-Wheel contacts both water and air, supplying ammonia consuming bacteria with as much as 30,000 times more oxygen for maximum growth and efficiency.
Because they are not oxygen-limited like submerged filters, BIO-Wheel Systems have more filtration capacity without larger space requirements... the bacterial colony actually grows to accommodate the bioload.
BIO-Wheels require no maintenance or replacement.
And... you can order the ML-24BW(2) system complete with precultured BIO-Wheels. That means immediate product loading, display and sales... with no break-in period.
DIMENSIONS: 50"L x 27½"W x 53"H
SHIPPING W EIGHT: 650 lbs.
CAPACITY: 120 gallons
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 15 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
RECOMMENDED LOAD: Lobster: 125 lbs. or Catfish:50-60lbs. or Trout: 35 lbs.
- Super-efficient polyfiber filtration pads screen out debris and solid waste...and change in minutes.
- Super-convenient Marineland Carbon Filter Pack - filled with one full pound of superior Magnum ActivatedCarbon - effectively removes organic compounds from water.
- Classic BIO-Wheel wet/dry filtration eliminates toxic ammonia and nitrite on contact. Ensures greater biological filtration capacity... without larger space requirements.
- Filtration Module keeps key waste filtration components within easy reach for maximum convenience.
- Surface and bottom skimmers remove debris.
- Protein Skimmer (foam fractionator) automatically removes dissolved organics.
- Ultraviolet Sterilizer effectivelydestroysalgae spores.
- Optional Low Voltage Lighting System ensures optimum safety.
- Compartmentalized foam-insulated reservoir is separated from electrical and refrigeration related components for added safety and convenience.
- Four-sided display view panel and optional fully laminated cabinetry maximize merchandising appeal.
NEC compliant and ETL listed for safety.